I am always looking for new ideas to try on the grill. This dish is easy, simple and delicious. Most onion bomb recipes call for wrapping the onion with foil and tossing them in a campfire but I simply put them directly on the grill and it worked great.
– Peel large onions
– Use the meat of your choice- I used sausage but ground beef or turkey works fine also
– Season- anything goes here- Italian spices, garlic, chili powder or ketchup and Worcestershire sauce work well if you want a meatloaf taste
– Peel your onions and cut them in half
– Prepare the meatballs how you want and stuff between the onions peels
– Use a wooden skewer to keep the ball intact
– Grill over medium heat for about 10 minutes, flip over and cook another 10 minutes
Enjoy this easy and tasty recipe.
I absolutely love pizza- it is one of my favorite foods. I also love grilling, so why not have both at the same time? It can be very easy to make your own pizza, and there are thousands of recipes to refer to. Now if you want to get serious, you can even make your own pizza crust. While I took the easier path and bought grilling flatbread for pizza at the supermarket, I still enjoyed selecting the items I wanted on my personal pizza. As seen from the Pinterest board below, there are many, many possibilities in creating your own original pizza.
After building your pizza, grill over medium heat. It only takes a couple of minutes and you are ready to enjoy your creative meal.
Tags: Grilling, Pizza